Elicoin Block Explorer
Elicoin Block Explorer is a JSON-RPC based web blockchain explorer made in PHP. It is designed for Elicoin, but it should be working with other Bitcoin / Litecoin Core based wallets too.
- Install Web server with PHP (tested on Apache with PHP 5.6, but it should be working on any other)
- Install Elicoin Core wallet
- Download all files in src folder from this GitHub project and put it in your web root
- Create elicoin.conf in your Elicoin data folder (if not exists already) and put these lines in this file:
rpcuser=YOUR_USERNAME rpcpassword=YOUR_VERY_STRONG_PASSWORD rpcport=9999
- Edit config.php file and set the same user and pass variables as in elicoin.conf
- Run Elicoin Core wallet under root: sudo elicoind -daemon -reindex -txindex
- Wait for indexing (might take few minutes)
Warning: Always use Elicoin Core wallet with 0 ELI balance for Block explorer, otherwise someone can steal it from you!
Elicoin GUI Miner is open source software developed under MIT license.