This is a major update of the sh2-enhnce module.
Check out the Silent Hill 2 Enhanced Edition Installation Guide webpage for more details.
The following features and fixes have been added to this release:
- Closet Cutscene Fix - Adjusts visuals during the apartment closet cutscene to resemble the PS2 version.
- Custom Hi-Res Font - Loads custom font texture
fontwdata.binas width data for the first 224 chars.
- DPad Movement Fix - Allows movement with D-pad on DirectInput and XInput gamepads.
- Fix Hang On Pause - Fixes an issue where the game will hang when Esc is pressed while transition is active.
- Fog Parameter Fix - Adjusts the fog-of-war boundaries for specific areas to fix visual errors.
- Halogen Light Fix - Fixes the prison hallway halogen lights
- Hospital Chase Fix - Correctly syncs an attack animation to the rest of the cutscene that plays out during the Hospital chase.
- Hotel Water Fix - Restores lighting values for the hotel water.
- Improved Storage Support - Allows you to save the game when you have more than 2 TB of free space.
- Lighting Transition Fix - Makes lighting transition smooth from one light source to another for a few particular areas.
- Multi-Language Support - Restores the language selection in the Options menu.
- Piston Room Fix - Hides a piston behind a door that should not be seen during a cutscene.
- PS2 Flashlight Brightness - Adjusts flashlight brightness to resemble the PS2 version. Reduces flashlight intensity for environments, but keeps enemies and NPCs bright.
- Room 312 Shadow Fix - Prevents distracting shadow flickering while in Room 312 of the Hotel.
- Vibration Support - Enables force feedback vibration support for XInput and DirectInput gamepads.