Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
custombibclass option remove the class bibliography management configuration to let users defining their own.
hyperrefto be in final mode even when draft mode is on.
- Documented the use of the UTF-8 encoding in the class.
- Move the Section 'minimal working example' after the Section 'implementation'.
- Updated introduction for linking to the Section 'minimal working example'.
- Replaced "advisor" by "adviser" in examples.
- Fixed some misplacement in LE, RE, RO and LO headers.
T1 fontencwhen French is used.
- Prevent the cover page to hang over the second page with extra blank lines in draft mode.
- Minors fixes on the documentation.
First complete version of the user manual
- Tested requirements on Debian/Ubuntu and Windows and added it in the manual.
- Detailed the configuration of biber on TeXmaker, TeXstudio, and Rstudio/knitr.
- Added the minimal working example:
- Added default a value for every user-defined parameters (firstname, lastname, committee, etc.);
- Wrote the minimal example in the folder example-minimal by simplifying the standard example;
- Update the dev script to test the minimal example too;
- Copied the minimal example in the corresponding section of the user manual.
Fixes and improvements
- Rewriting of the cover page. Main changes are:
- deleted \ThesisSupervisorA and B
- deleted \ThesisMention
- corrected space between \thesisNumberLabel and \thethesisNumber
- deleted \thesisLabel
- created \thesisField, similar to \thesisNumber: user must fill with name of Field among "Statistics", "Econometrics", etc.
- deleted \where
- added \monthyeardate, to appear in non-draft version
- Improvement of the bibliography management
- Some minor fixes
- The class now supports writing the dissertation in French.
- The class now supports a draft mode that avoid specifying some elements only required for the final version (thesis committee, acknowledgements, dedication, etc.)
Please refer to the user manual for details.
Fixes and improvements
- Move the bibliography at the end of the dissertation, after appendices and list of tables/figures.
- Update order of the frontmatter
- Move page number to the top of the page
- Refine the cover page