- GitHub contribution count client
- for scraping
- for notify
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install contribution_count
name = "github_account_name" # 1year ContributionCount.new(name).all # today ContributionCount.new(name).today # yesterday ContributionCount.new(name).yesterday # select date ContributionCount.new(name).date("yyyy-mm-dd") # today contribution? ContributionCount.new(name).contribution_today? # select date contribution? ContributionCount.new(name).contribution?("yyyy-mm-dd") # notify line ContributionCount.new(name).today_contribution_notify_line
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/[USERNAME]/contribution_count. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.
Code of Conduct
- Fork it ( https://github.com/emono/contribution_count )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request