Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Restored OpenCL and CUDA work default to equal v2.1.0
- NEW: low level optimized AMD kernels with 10-15% increase in hashrate.
- Devices: ellesmere, tonga, baffin, fiji, gfx901
- Disabled due to problems in tests: gfx900 (VEGA 56)
- NEW: DAG generation cancellation support for fast exit.
- CHANGED: redesign of hashrate calculation - more accurate and performing.
- Minor fluctuation is natural!
- CHANGED: adjusted for smaller work size, but constant load of pipeline.
- Should be more responsible for blocks found and new work assigned.
- Should be better handle multiple GPUs.
- CHANGED: ported OpenCL code from the latest ethminer.
- FIXED: some log messages.
- FIXED: removed unused hashmix results which led to local memory use.
- FIXED: false invalid blocks in OpenCL during job change.
- NEW: official support for Energi Stratum protocol.
- NEW: overall new work/submit processing efficiency.
- FIXED: to randomize nonce value to support multiple
instances with same coinbase address.
- FIXED: miner not starting work sometimes (race condition).
- CHANGED: rewritten getwork protocol support (solo mining):
- Fast found block submit,
- Fast new work polling on lack of work (after submit).
- CHANGED: synced CUDA logic with latest ethminer.
- NEW: difficulty level log for solo mining.
- NEW: CUDA 10 support on demand.
Release energiminer v2.0.0
- Resolved an issue with mining masternode payments
- Added CUDA support
- Updated command line flags
- performance and architectural improvements