Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
#MUSE open source / Europeana Fork
!(wiki/images/app structure - layout.jpg)
This is the documentaton WIKI for the the Muse (Museum in your pocket) Open Source iPAD APP as tailored for Europeana to make the Europeana Open Culture APP which is available in the Apple APP store
The app consists of a source code in Appcelerator Titanium using sdk 2.1.4 and a server component which connects to the Europeana API and gathers content.
There is also a database structure used to store user generated content and feedback.
The Muse Open Source Application code was programmed by Glimworm IT BV and is available as an open source platform. This Wiki describes a fork of this code which was adapted for use by Europeana by Glimworm IT BV.
The documentaion consists of the following
##Introduction to the app
- [Application architecture] (wiki/Application-architecture)
- [JSON data format used to drive the app content] (wiki/JSON-data-format-used-to-drive-the-app-content)
##The server side script
##The source code of the app
- [App homepage] (wiki/App-homepage)
- [App item display screen] (wiki/App-item-display-screen)
- [App searchscreen] (wiki/App-searchscreen)
- [App featured items (on the homepage)] (wiki/App-featured-items-%28on-the-homepage%29)
##Using the code
- [Instructions to use this code yourself](wiki/Instructions to use this code yourself)
##License The code is licensed under the "European Union Public Licence"
/* * Copyright 2007 Europeana & Glimworm IT BV * * Licensed under the EUPL, Version 1.1 or – as soon they will be approved by the European Commission - subsequent versions of the EUPL (the "Licence"); * You may not use this work except in compliance with the Licence. * You may obtain a copy of the Licence at: * * http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/eupl5 * * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the Licence is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, * WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. * See the Licence for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the Licence. */