PRTG Uptime SLA
PRTG Network Monitor doesn't support any kind of System Uptime Sensors by Default, so I created the following three scripts to provide you with the Average Uptime of all sensors in your PRTG Network Monitor Deployment.
I recently split off the original script to create a Daily and Weekly version of the original Script. That way you can match the results of this Sensor with your SLAs.
Quick Overview of the Scripts Available
|Versions||Description||Recommended Scanning Internval|
|PRTG_SLA_Overall.ps1||Averages the uptime since the creation for each Sensor||> 10 Minutes|
|PRTG_SLA_Daily.ps1||Averages the uptime of the last 24 Hours for each Sensor||> 10 Minutes|
|PRTG_SLA_Weekly.ps1||Averages the uptime of the last 7 Days for each Sensor||> 10 Minutes|
How-To & Guide
- How to Install the Script into your PRTG:
- Navigate to the C:\Program Files (x86)\PRTG Network Monitor\Custom Sensors\EXEXML\ and place the script here.
- Configure the script for your PRTG Server.
- You only have to edit the User Config portion.
- NOTE: If using Powershell ISE to edit, you will want to "run as admin" so you are able to save the script in this directory.
- How to setup the Sensor:
- Create a Group/Device, set the IPv4 address of the device as: 127.0.0.1
- Add a EXE/Script Advanced Sensor and choose from the Drop down, the script you placed earlier.
- NOTE: You will want to set the Scanning Interval according to the Table above.
My script is now posted and available from PRTG's Script World: Here