Gravity Defied – Android port
Gravity Defied is an iconic trial racing mobile game. It was originally developed by Codebrew Software in 2004 for J2ME platform.
Codebrew has launched an Android version of the game in 2012, though it was totally remade. We are the ones who like classic version of Gravity Defied more, so we ported it to Android almost unchanged!
This port includes all features of the original Gravity Defied. In addition, we have collected more than 1000 levels mods made by fans since 2007. You can install any mod and switch between mods directly from the game menu.
We are not associated with Codebrew Software in any fashion. All rights to the original Gravity Defied, it's name, logotype, brand and all that stuff belongs to Codebrew Software.
You can download the last version from:
- Google Play. Please note, that this (package name org.happysanta.gd) is the only real Gravity Defied at Google Play, and it's ads-free. Previously it has package name com.ch1p.gd, but unfortunately my developer account was suspended due to USA Crimea-related sanctions and the game with almost 1 million downloads disappeared from Google Play.
- Our official site gdtr.net
- Gregory Klushnikov - idea and the original J2ME to Android port.
- Evgeny Zinoviev - porting/levels manager/levels API/graphics/everything else development, graphics.
Codebrew GDTR Authors
- Tors Björn Henrik Johansson - system/game logic/interface, testing, levels design
- Set Elis Norman - graphics/physics/mathematics/system/tools programming, levels design
- Per David Jacobsson - physics programming, game graphics, levels design
For more information, please visit official site of Codebrew Software: codebrew.se