BinEd - Binary/Hexadecimal Editor JDeveloper Extension
Hexadecimal viewer/editor extension for Oracle JDeveloper / SQL Developer.
- Visualize data as numerical (hexadecimal) codes and text representation
- Codes can be also binary, octal or decimal
- Support for Unicode, UTF-8 and other charsets
- Insert and overwrite edit modes
- Searching for text / hexadecimal code with found matches highlighting
- Support for undo/redo
- Support for files with size up to exabytes
Java Development Kit (JDK) version 8 or later is required to build this project.
Oracle JDeveloper is necessary for build of this plugin. See. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/jdev/
Apache License, Version 2.0 - see LICENSE-2.0.txt