Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support for custom layouts for common.szs (all firmwares)
- Better support for firmwares <= 5.X
- Support for command line args
- Fixed many ui issues and and minor bugs
- Multiselect to install multiple themes at the same time
- Remote install to install themes without having to copy them first
- Theme background preview for nxtheme files
- Auto extraction of the home menu directly on the console.
- Theme shuffle support with the new Theme Switcher sysmodule, check it out here , as this is in beta please read the warnings before using it.
This should also fix the darker images bug when converting to DDS
-This updates adds support for the new nxtheme format, a legal and cross-firmware format for themes that can be freely shared.
-Also there's the new NxThemes Installer, an homebrew that can manage custom themes directly on the switch, it can install both nxtheme and szs themes.
To avoid issues with nca extraction remember to unblock the zip before unpacking (right click -> properties -> unblock)
Note that auto-theme is being dismissed in favor of the nxtheme format, all current links will still work but will only output .nxtheme files.
- Support for custom layouts
- Automatically convert images to DDS
Layouts can be shared as JSON files, read how to create your own in templates.md
V 3.1.1 Changelog
- Fixed an issue that produces SZS files with a wrong header
V 3.1 Changelog
- Fixed an issue for themes where more than one pane needs to be patched (only lockscreen)
- Fixed Flaunch spelling
V 3 Changelog
- Auto DDS injection, no more external tools
- Lockscreen and User settings themes, support for settings and news on 6.0
- Support for external patches (called templates) & advanced tools to help developing them, read about developing patches in templates.md
Also here you can find a guide to dump theme files from your own switch
- Support for 6.0 themes
- Fix random crash on boot for 5.X
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience