Extension::SensibleFeed - a feed of articles rather than patches.
This adds a .feed action to a mojomojo wiki, it needs to be in @INC when the db is deployed, when the wiki is started, and when you run mojomojo_cli.
TODO: There is currently no UI for the feed, but comes with some extra ::Commands to go with mojomojo_cli ( found in f00li5h/mojomojo-tools )
The plugins allow you to: - add pages to the feed (optionally specifying dates) - import ids and mod dates from an existing feed (incase your blog disappeared without warning, and all you have is the feedbuner mirror of your old rss feed)
I would say this software is alpha grade, but that would give alpha software a bad name. it worked for me though ^_^
- clone the repo (to somewhere with the rest of your mojomojo stuff, most likely)
- put lib/ it in PERL5LIB
- call mojomojo_spawn_db.pl yep, you need to create the database again, since this contains a MojoMojo::Schema::Result TODO: I will include directions to use ::DeploymentHandler here when I figure it out
- check that a table called page_in_feed is created (since that's where the feed looks)
- make sure lib/ is also in @INC for your mojomojo instance (so the ::Extensions::SensibleFeed is seen/loaded by MojoMojo)
- hit http://yourwiki/.feed and receive a blank, nearly useless atom feed (with your wiki's name in the title)
- now you can mess around with mojomojo_cli to get stuff into your feed... the commands this package provides are all called sf_*