Kemal plugin to watch files like client stuff.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: kemal-watcher: github: faustinoaq/kemal-watcher
Kemal.watch to your Kemal app to watch files.
require "kemal" require "kemal-watcher" get "/" do File.read "src/views/index.html" end files = [ "public/*.js", "public/*.html" ] Kemal.watch(files) Kemal.run
How does it works?
Kemal.watch uses watcher to watch files and add a new handler to Kemal that inject a script in the response. When a change is detected an event handler is executed and then send a reload signal to the clients.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/faustinoaq/kemal-watcher/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Kemal.watch is intended for use in a development environment.
- faustinoaq Faustino Aguilar - creator, maintainer