Finally MQWeb 0.1.00 is released.
- Web app has its own repository now: https://github.com/fbraem/mqwebapp
- 'filter' renamed to 'input' in mqweb JSON answer
- 'mqweb' property in JSON answer renamed to 'meta'
- On success the information is always stored in a 'data' array.
- Browse DLQ messages and RFH2 messages
- Integrate event messages in browse action. Message event action removed.
- Dictionary tables changed: 'display' renamed into 'text'
- Changed license from EUPL to MIT
- Add new MQ 9.0.0 attributes
- Add expiry to PCF messages to avoid orphaned messages when the Command
server answers too late
- Queuemanager configuration can be stored in SQLite
- Add mq.web.app.cors-origin property