Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Finally MQWeb 0.1.00 is released.
- Web app has its own repository now: https://github.com/fbraem/mqwebapp
- 'filter' renamed to 'input' in mqweb JSON answer
- 'mqweb' property in JSON answer renamed to 'meta'
- On success the information is always stored in a 'data' array.
- Browse DLQ messages and RFH2 messages
- Integrate event messages in browse action. Message event action removed.
- Dictionary tables changed: 'display' renamed into 'text'
- Changed license from EUPL to MIT
- Add new MQ 9.0.0 attributes
- Add expiry to PCF messages to avoid orphaned messages when the Command
server answers too late
- Queuemanager configuration can be stored in SQLite
- Add mq.web.app.cors-origin property