A userscript to improve GiftBot usage in ResetEra. All credit goes to PeteTNT for his NeoGAF version. I merely adapted it and even copied most of this README.
- "In library" highlighting for raffles.
- Wishlist highlighting (must be logged in the store in the same browser).
- You must create a custom url for your Steam profile. Go to your profile, click "Edit profile" and you should see a field to input your desired custom id.
- Download Tampermonkey: Firefox or Chrome.
- Open this link. *Monkey should prompt you for install.
- Navigate to any ResetEra thread (e.g. http://thesteamthread.com/)
- Follow the instructions: ResetEra should now prompt you for your Steam custom id and the Steam API key.
Where to get a SteamAPI key?
Where to get the SteamID64?
The script automatically obtains the 64-bit Steam key based on your profile name, but you can also retrieve it yourself. Just add
?xml=1 after your profile name, for instance http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOURPROFILENAMEHERE/?xml=1 and get the key inside of
I already own the game but it still isn't highlighted as "In library"
The games list is updated once per day maximum and the parser might/will miss games that are spelled differently than the actual Steam name, sorry about that.
Contributions are very welcome! File an issue or send a PR!