Tags for Twitter Bootstrap 2.x
data-provide="tag". You can set options via data-attributes, too.
<input class="input-tag" type="text" name="tags" data-provide="tag">
- caseInsensitive (optional) Whether or not search and matching should be case insensitive. Default to
- allowDuplicates (optional) Whether or not to allow duplicate tags. Defaults to
- source (optional) The data source to query against. May be an array of strings or a function. Defaults to
- autocompleteOnComma (optional) Autocomplete on comma type with the first suggested value (if any). Default to
false. Thank you, knightq!
- added Triggered immediately after a tag is successfully added. The event handler will be passed the value that was added.
- removed Triggered immediately after a tag is successfully removed. The event handler will be passed the value that was removed.
You can try it here. I've also included the example in the