Previously hosted as a Wordpress blog -- here's comes my Hyde implementation with static HTML generating goodness!
On a fresh instance, you'll need to execute
hyde gen twice: the first execution will fail but the first-run will generate the blog tags HTML files,and hyde will be able to generate the site proper after that.
The current implementation is heavily referenced from Steve Losh's work and I had lifted his Fabric deployment script.
- / - The home page, currently just a simple landing page with my short bio
- /blog - Listing of the most recent blog posts
- /blog/[year]/[month]/[pagename].html - The blog post entries
- /blog/tags/[tagname] - The tag listing
- /blog/pages/[pageno] - Pagination of the listing page
- /blog/feed/ - ATOM feed of the blog
- /blog/feed/pages/[pageno] - Pagination for the feed
- /manga-tutorial/ - My tutorials on drawing manga
- /*.html - Static pages