Join GitHub today
- Why use FFI – Some good reasons to start playing with Ruby-FFI
- Core Concepts – Fundamental high-level FFI concepts
- Basic usage – Basic usage concept examples underlying Ruby-FFI
- Examples – Real-world(ish) examples
- Windows Examples – Real-world(ish) examples using the Windows API
- Presentations – Talks and Presentations about FFI and related projects
- Mailing list – Ask for support here!
- rdoc – detailed documentation here
- Loading Libraries – Tips on using `ffi_lib`.
- Enums – Using enums with FFI
- Structs – Using structs with FFI
- Pointers – Using pointers (including Strings) with FFI
Types – A list of the supported types (like
- Binary Data – Handling binary data (e.g. Ruby Strings of Encoding::BINARY) with FFI
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.