Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.
2.3.1 contains updated dependencies for Android:
- Firebase Realtime Database SDK
12.0.1 (up from
- Android support libraries
27.1.0 (up from
GeoFire v2.3.0 contains a new package architecture.
Notably there is now a
geofire-testing package that includes test utilities for the library.
GeoFire v2.2.0 contains some bug fixes and new features:
- Cap radius to prevent bugs (#72)
GeoQueryDataEventListener to allow retrieving
DataSnapshots for geo events (#87, #89)
Special thanks to @vanniktech for help with this release.
raisedEvent method public (#76)
- Update underlying Firebase dependencies on Android to
- Expose an additional method (via #57).
- Update transitive Firebase dependencies to the latest version.
- Fixed issue which caused an exception to be thrown when using a very large radius for a
- Added a new
GeoQuery.setLocation() method to update the center and radius of a
GeoQuery at the same time (thanks to @joreilly).
- Separated into two libraries:
- Now depends on the new Firebase SDK, using
DatabaseReference and associated classes.
- Published to jCenter in addition to Maven Central.
- Fixed issue with POM file so that any version of Firebase can be used.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.