This is the first stable release in the 1.6 series, main changes
since 1.4 is the support for protected content and improvements
in the self-sandboxing support.
There is one change in the support for OCI remotes, we now
only support the use of labels, not annotations, as labels
work with more registries. This means pre-existing OCI flatpak
registries (like fedora) may need some changes.
Changes since 1.5.2:
- New permissions --socket=cups for direct cups access
- Fix some leaks
- Fix reporting of progress with latest version of ostree
- New no-interaction flag for authenticators
- Support for auto-installing authenticators from a flatpak remote
- Warn less about unset XDG_DATA_DIRS
- Don't poll for updates in the portal when on a metered connection
$ sha256sum flatpak-1.6.0.tar.xz 8a533fd1d6dfe9c36ce02715c22234f47b2de5fc2ae04a7844f478d144031d5c flatpak-1.6.0.tar.xz