Admiral is a command line utility for managing AWS CloudFormation and OpsWorks stacks, and for deploying applications to EC2 instances. Admiral is modular in design -- you include just the modules you need, dependencies are automatically resolved.
Please see the step by step setup guide to get started.
Currently there are four Admiral modules. Simply install what you need to get started.
- admiral: the core command line utility and binary.
- admiral-cloudformation: tasks for managing AWS CloudFormation templates by environment.
- admiral-opsworks: tasks for managing AWS OpsWorks stacks and instances.
- admiral-meteor : tasks for building and deploying Meteor applications.
Please visit the above repositories for details on each module.
Install one of the above modules then from your command line:
$ admiral help
To see a list of available module subcommands and options.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
This project was heavily inspired by this blog post -- thanks ThoughtWorks!