Search Guard SSL - Security for Elasticsearch
Search Guard SSL is a free and Open Source plugin for Elasticsearch which provides SSL/TLS for Elasticsearch. It supports OpenSSL for maximum performance and security. It does not provide authentication and authorization. For that please refer to Search Guard, our complete Elasticsearch security suite.
- Node-to-node encryption through SSL/TLS (Transport layer)
- Secure REST layer through HTTPS (SSL/TLS)
- Supports JDK SSL and Open SSL
- Works with Kibana, Logstash and Beats
The Official Search Guard documentation is available on GitHub.
Search Guard SSL is licensed under the Apache2 license and can be used for commercial and non-commercial projects for free.
- Commercial support available through floragunn GmbH
- Community support available via google groups
- Follow us and get community support on twitter @searchguard
Search Guard is a trademark of floragunn GmbH, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
Elasticsearch, Kibana and Logstash are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
floragunn GmbH is not affiliated with Elasticsearch BV.