A new math notation
This repository contains the description of a new math notation based on simple 2D diagrams.
These diagrams simplify the way we write numbers, and their relations with each other, using a non-linear graphic notation.
This notation is new, so I know it is not complete. I welcome you to fork and extend it!
This notation has many advantages over orthodox arithmetic notation:
- Operator's precedence doesn't exist, it is not requiered.
- Order of operations is explicit; it's a non linear notation.
- Variable isolation to transform equations to other equivalent forms, is not requiered.
- Many orthodox equations can be represented at the same time using just a simple expression in this new notation.
- This new notation has less operators.
A personal note
I don't know if this idea is new or already exists in any other way, but I believe it can be useful to remember your kinetic equations.