FPGA Drive FMC Reference Designs
This repo contains the example designs for the FPGA Drive FMC mated with several FPGA and MPSoC evaluation boards.
- The user guide for these reference designs is hosted here: Ref design for FPGA Drive FMC docs
- To report a bug: Report an issue.
- For technical support: Contact Opsero.
- To purchase the mezzanine card: FPGA Drive FMC order page.
This project is designed for version 2020.2 of the Xilinx tools (Vivado/Vitis/PetaLinux). If you are using an older version of the Xilinx tools, then refer to the release tags to find the version of this repository that matches your version of the tools.
In order to test this design on hardware, you will need the following:
- Vivado 2020.2
- Vitis 2020.2
- PetaLinux Tools 2020.2
- FPGA Drive - for connecting a PCIe SSD
- M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive
- One of the supported carriers listed below
We encourage contribution to these projects. If you spot issues or you want to add designs for other platforms, please make a pull request.
This project was developed by Opsero Inc., a tight-knit team of FPGA experts delivering FPGA products and design services to start-ups and tech companies. Follow our blog, FPGA Developer, for news, tutorials and updates on the awesome projects we work on.