Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The focus of the 4.0 release is on improving REST support. Improvements include:
- JSON-encoded POST body support.
- Controllers have easy access to HTTP headers.
- Builder syntax for
- Support for user-supplied rendering functions.
- Integrated support for HTTP
- Per-resource error handling.
- Setting status text (in addition to status code) in HTTP responses.
- Wildcard HTTP method support.
In addition, DI/1 has had a number of enhancements, including the addition of a builder syntax for programmatically declaring beans.
For more detail, see the Change Log for FW/1 4.0.