Tutorial: Set up android + gradle project with dagger
In this tutorial
- It sets up two scopes: app scope vs activity scope.
- Project structure makes it easy to create multiple apps out of single codebase.
- It encourages module sharing and reusing.
- It support dagger code gen with both android app and library projects.
- Corresponding blog post http://www.frankdu.com/blog/2014/01/18/tutorial-create-android-gradle-project-with-dagger/
- [2014-06-09] Update to gradle to 1.12 and gradle android 0.11.+. Simplified gradle files.
- [2014-01-26] Upgraded gradle to 1.10 and gradle android plugin to 0.8.+. So nice sd provided scope is here!
- [2014-01-19] Change to use android-apt plugin 1.2 for dagger-compiler code gen
- [2014-01-18] Initial push of the code base.