SilverStripe Social Connections Module
- Frank Mullenger My Blog
- SilverStripe 2.4
To create social media links from the site config easily and include them in templates with default icons.
- Place this directory in the root of your SilverStripe installation, rename the folder 'socialconnect'.
- Visit yoursite.com/dev/build?flush=1 to rebuild the database.
- Go to site config settings in the CMS and click on the 'Social Connections' tab.
- Add a social connection for a certain type
- Include the SocialConnect.ss template file in the template with <% include SocialConnect %>.
- Adding more types with default icons
- Allowing users to upload new icons to override packaged icons
- Site config ID not saved correctly for each SocialConnection, so probably does not work with multiple site configs