What is this?
Build Pack for the Io Language
The first push will suck because cmake, libevent and Io needs to be compiled. After that it is cached, at least until the version of Io changes.
How to use
See this, the buildpack url is https://github.com/freeformz/heroku-buildpack-io.git
- Install ruby & rubygems
- gem install heroku
- heroku create -s cedar --buildpack https://github.com/freeformz/heroku-buildpack-io.git
- Detects a 'main.io' file
- Default Profile entry assumes 'main.io' exists and just does: 'web: io'
- don't cache cmake, just make it when necessary and throw it away
- use a cached install from S3, instead of building.
- deal with 'popular' packaging systems, should one become popular