This release includes several minor fixes
- Fix bug causing crash after save game load
- Fix memory deallocation of map data to decrease memory usage
- Allow left mouse button to be used to drag (needed for touchpads with no real secondary button)
- Warn user if data file is compressed (freeserf can't compress it, so the user needs to obtain an uncompressed version from the original game)
- Allow SDL_mixer to be disabled at compile time (no sound, needed on some platforms where SDL_mixer is not supported)
- Add some work-arounds for SDL bugs on AmigaOS, allowing the game to be playable on that platform
This is the first release of Freeserf, and it features a fully playable game with an improved interface compared to the original, but still using the graphics, music and sounds from the original game data file. It is possible to play as single player on maps of many sizes, and also on some of the mission maps from the original game. To a limited extend multiplayer games are possible by changing the controlled player during the game.