New in 4.2.0 - (Released 2019/03/06)
- Extensions to F# API
New in 4.1.0 - (Released 2018/06/06)
- Update to System.Reactive 4.0.
New in 4.0.0 - (Released 2018/02/21)
- Support for netstandard-2.0
- Added Subjects to the core library.
- New FSharp.Control.Reactive.Testing library for a more idiomatic F# API over the Rx Testing library.
New in 3.5.0 - (Released 2016/12/05)
- Update to Rx 3.0
New in 3.4.1 - (Released 2016/04/26)
- Restore .NET 4.0 build instead of .NET 4.5.
New in 3.4.0 - (Released 2016/04/24)
- .NET 4.5 and Profile259 builds available.
New in 3.3.0 - (Released 2016/03/05)
Disposablesmodule with a
composefunction that will creates a new
IDisposablethat will dispose the sequence of provided
groupByCompareto actually use the provided
New in 3.2.0 - (Released 2015/05/16)
- Bug fix:
subscribeOnshould take an
subscribeOnContextto maintain consistency with other, similar functions
subscribeOnthat takes an
- Added test for
- Added ofAsync, liftAsync, and flatmapAsync
New in 3.1.2 - (Released 2015/04/03)
- Remove unnecessary signatures for Observable.Create and add test to demonstrate use.
New in 3.1.1 - (Released 2015/02/12)
- Additional signature fixes to accept F# functions rather than
New in 3.1.0 - (Released 2015/02/12)
- Fixed signature of
Observable.createto better fit F#. #56
Obsoleteas users should use
YieldFrom, which allow for multiple results. #53
- Changed signatures of
LastOrDefaultto their Async equivalents. #57
New in 3.0.1 - (Released 2014/12/07)
- #48 Some of the Observable functions aren't very composable
- NOTE: Includes breaking changes due to updated function names and signatures
- #47 Replay overloads don't use the window or bufferSize parameters
- Use consistent function types in ObservableBuilder.
- Now using FSharp.Core from NuGet
New in 2.4.0 - (Released 2014/10/14)
Updates courtesty of marklam:
- Changed the distinct functions to take F# functions
- Added a version of ofSeq which uses a scheduler (ofSeqOn)
- Reordered the parameters to scanInit to be more composable
- Corrected some spellings and added some tests
New in 2.3.7 - (Released 2014/10/14)
- Updated to Rx 2.2.5
- Updated Paket bootstrapper
New in 2.3.6 - (Released 2014/10/13)
- Now generating docs!
New in 2.3.0 - (Released 2014/09/26)
- Add QueryBuilder
- Add many more wrappers to Rx from F#, thanks to Jared Hester!
- New namespace is
Observablemodule is no longer auto-opened with the namespace
Observable.zipnow takes parameters in the "correct" order of
Observable.subscribehas moved to
Observable.subscribenow takes the
- Add tests
- Add docs
New in 2.2.131002 - (Released 2013/10/02)
- Restructure modules and namespaces to comply with F# coding guidelines
New in 2.1.131002 - (Released 2013/10/02)
- Release of F# wrappers for Rx
New in 2.0.121121-rc - (Released 2012/11/21)
- Release candidate for F# wrappers for Rx based on Rx 2.0-rtm
New in 2.0.6-rc - (Released 2012/07/26)
- Initial NuGet release of F# wrappers for Rx 2.0-rc