go-options - command line parsing library for Go
- Easy to use - no boilerplate
- Self-documenting - the spec turns into the usage string
- Powerful - doesn't do everything you ever dreamed of, but comes close
- Flexible - if you want control over parsing, provide your own callback.
This design is inspired by
git rev-parse --parseopt and the discussion of
bup.options here. There are some
- On the code side, you must access the opt structure with canonical option names only. This is intended to reduce programmer errors. (This applies to the simple, non-callback interface.)
- When I support negated options, I will not support unnegated aliases for them as that can lead to more confusion than I deem worth harboring.
go get github.com/gaal/go-options/options
This package is distributed under the MIT/X license.
Gaal Yahas, email@example.com.