Lecture: IA54 - Multiagent Systems (Chapter: Agent-based Simulation)
This lecture aims to provide the background for creating agent-based simulators.
This repository contains the source code that is used by the students during the lab works associated to the lecture. This lecture has the goal to create a simulator based on the Pacman game.
Author: Stéphane Galland. License: Apache License 2
Content of this repository
src/main/sarl/fr/utbm/info/ia54/environmentcontains the definition of the environment (including the maze) based on the SARL agent-oriented language and the Janus platform.
src/main/java/fr/utbm/info/ia54/playerscontains the different agents that are used in the Pacman game.
src/main/java/fr/utbm/info/ia54/PacManSimulatorcontains the main program.
- Download the version 22.214.171.124 (or higher) of the Janus platform.
- Download the Eclipse product 0.3.0 for the SARL agent programming language.
- CAUTION: The digits 2 and 3 of the Janus platform version must be the same as the digits 1 and 2 of the Eclipse product, here "0.3".
- Launch the SARL Eclipse product.
- Create a SARL project.
- In the buildpath of the project: remove the "SARL libraries".
- In the buildpath of the project: add the external Jar of the Janus platform.
- Copy the source code from this repository in the project.
- Create a launch configuration for a Java application.
- Select the main function in the