Michael Granger ged
- linguistics 202 A generic, language-neutral framework for extending Ruby objects with linguistic methods.
- ruby-wordnet 103 A Ruby interface to the WordNet® Lexical Database.
- bluecloth 61 A Ruby implementation of Markdown
- ruby-pg 55 A git mirror of the 'pg' gem.
- linkparser 48 A high-level interface to the CMU Link Grammar. (Github mirror)
Repositories contributed to
- jeremyevans/sequel 1,968 Sequel: The Database Toolkit for Ruby
- methodmissing/rbczmq 75 Ruby extension that wraps the official high level ZeroMQ C API ( http://czmq.zeromq.org/ )
- balanced/balanced-ruby 116 Balanced API library in ruby.
- balanced/balanced-api 227 Balanced API specification.
- geokit/geokit 1,237 Official Geokit Gem. Geokit gem provides geocoding and distance/heading calculations. Pair with the geokit-rails plugin for full-fledged location-based app functionality.
Contributions in the last year 160 total May 24, 2014 – May 24, 2015
Longest streak 4 days March 1 – March 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed