AutoIt HTTP Server
This server does not have security as a priority, therefore it is NOT advised to use this for anything but local hosting!
My additions/modifications to jvanegmond's POST Server
The original source can be found here
- Query strings are now supported, instead for being included as the file name/path
- PHP support
- More MIME types
- 404 status code when returning the 404 response
- Default index file if trying to access only folder path, not just on root
- Support for multiple index files, a bit like apatche's DirectoryIndex
- 403 status code if no index is found, instead of sending a stream of no file
- Removed double newline at end of "_HTTP_SendData" it appended to any file and seemed to not be needed.
- Added If...Then statment with ContinueCase in case required PHP files is not present
- Server URI does now support precent encoding
- AU3 CGI support
- If-Modified-Since header
- 401 status code, possibly followed by a 403 status code
- HEAD Method support
- Maybe adding FindFirstChangeNotification with server to watch settings.ini file for changes, to avoid restarting to apply the changes.