This release adds the draft implementation of OGC API - Coverages support as well as numerous fixes to the codebase.
A full list of commits for 0.21.0 can be found at:
This release adds the draft implementation of OGC API - Records support as well as fixes to authentication.
A full list of commits for 0.20.0 can be found at:
- WFS: make wfs:FeatureTypeList optional for 1.1 and 2.0 (#673)
- OGC API - Records: initial draft implementation (#679, #693)
- WPS: add support for retrieving data from local filesystem (huard, #681)
- WMTS: add support for boundingboxes (kordian-kowalski, #687)
- Authentication: Enable switching off SSL verification (Samweli, #685)
This release is an update with a fix for Python 3.8 installation.
A full list of commits for 0.19.1 can be found at:
- Fixed Python 3.8 installation (#635, ocefpaf)
- Refactored OGC API (#641, tomkralidis)
python_requiresto prevent pip installing this on Python 2.x (#634, craigds)
- Tests: use HEAD instead of GET in service_ok (#651, roel)
- Tests: replaced service URLs with working versions (#648, roel)
- WFS: Fix WFS get_schema when typename doubles as attributename (#647, roel)
- WCS: Removed redundant check on logging level (#646, johanvdw)
- WFS3: renamed time parameter to datetime (#639, mattfung)
- WFS: Added required fields to wfs schema (#628, Alexandre27)
- WCS: added resolution and size params to WCS GetCoverage requests (#633, dukestep)
- DOCS: updated WMS docs (#649, pathmapper)
This release includes initial support for the evolving OGC API - Features
standard (aka WFS 3), which represents a clean break from the traditional
design patterns of OGC interface specifications. This release also includes
a refactoring of authentication support into a common approach for all parts of the codebase to use.
Thanks to Eric Spitler for this enhanced functionality!
Users are strongly encouraged to use OWSLib via Python 3 as Python 2 support
(Travis, python-six) will be removed in the future.
A full list of commits for 0.18.0 can be found at:
- NEW: WFS 3 initial implementation
- NEW: add Authentication framework (eric-spitler)
- add process properties, percentCompleted (cehbrecht)
- add reference attributes (enolfc)
- add support for multi process processes (huard)
- OWS: add support for crs and dimension (saimeCS)