IntelliJ iDEA / Android Studio plugin for Android projects using the Paparazzi library that allows recording, verifying and viewing the snapshots within the IDE.
You can install the plugin from
Plugins and search for the plugin. You can also download the
plugin from the intelliJ iDEA Marketplace.
- View previously-recorded golden snapshots for the currently opened test class
- View golden snapshots of the current focussed test method
- View failure diffs for the current test class or method
- Record and Verify snapshots for individual tests or for entire test class
- Zoom options for Actual Size and Fit to Window
- Fully supported for test files written in Java or Kotlin
Any changes made to the plugin should be tested against the sample paparazzi android project.
We welcome contributions, and if you're interested, have a look at the CONTRIBUTING document.
paparazzi-plugin is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full text.