Table of Contents Support
IE8+, Firefox 11+, Chrome, Safari 4+
- If you want to create a project page for your project, customize documentation.html to fit your project
- That's it!
If you find that you need a feature that Document-Bootstrap does not currently support, either let me know via the Document-Bootstrap issue tracker, or fork Document-Bootstrap on Github.
0.5.0 - December 19, 2013
- Removed the custom download page
- Removed the Github Repo embed
- Updated DownloadBuilder.js and Tocify.js
- Cleaned up a few of the styles
0.4.1 - (alpha) December 6, 2013 (Ilija Injac)
- Updated to Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Updated to jQuery 2.0.3
- Updated to jQueryUI 1.10.3
- Added Bootswatch themes directory
- Added Rainbow syntax highlighter
0.4.0 - April 5, 2013
- Updated all libs and removed History.js
0.3.0 - October 23, 2012
0.2.0 - August 21, 2012
- Updated to Twitter Bootstrap 2.1
- Updated to Tocify 0.5.0
- Updated to jQuery 1.8.0
- Updated to jQueryUI 1.8.23
- Added Github-jQuery-Repo-Widget
- Added History.js
- Updated CSS styles
0.1.0 - August 8, 2012
- Initial Document-Bootstrap release. Added documentation.
Greg Franko - @gfranko
Copyright (c) 2012 Greg Franko
Licensed under the MIT license.