Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Frame graphs are a design pattern for handling complex rendering pipelines, which are currently used in industry. Their usage is motivated by handling barriers, queue synchronization and memory aliasing in the background by abstracting the rendering pipeline of a frame on a higher level.
- Tobias Persson, High-Level Rendering Using Render Graphs, The Machine blog
- Tiago Rodrigues, Advanced Graphics Tech: Moving to DirectX 12: Lessons Learned, GDC 2017
- Yuriy O’Donnell, FrameGraph: Extensible Rendering Architecture in Frostbite, GDC 2017
- Render graphs and Vulkan — a deep dive, 2017
- Vulkan - Fast Paths, GDC 2016