Intro to AngularJS
Slides and materials are hosted at http://girldevelopit.github.io/gdi-angular/.
A limited number of scholarships are available for those with a financial hardship. To apply, contact us at...
You should have:
(a) taken Intro or Intermediate HTML/CSS through Girl Develop It, or
(b) built and managed websites on your own,
(b) be familiar with syntax, arrays, conditionals, for and while loops, event handling, AJAX requests, and handling JSON responses.
- Your laptop (Mac, PC, or Linux are all okay).
- A modern web browser - either Chrome or Firefox.
- A text editor. We recommend Sublime Text 3 (free; available for Mac, PC, and Linux).
- What is AngularJS, and why use it?
- Overview of MVC (Model View Controller) Patterns, and how Angular fits in
- Expressions & Data Binding
- Built-in Directives
- Controllers & $scope
- Dependency Injection
- Angular 2.0
Alexandra Hoefinger (@ahoef) developed and taught this workshop for GDI Philly