Gregg Kellogg gkellogg
- rdf_context 26 Ruby RDF package with contextual graphs, memory and persistent datastores and compliant RDF/XML, RDFa and N3 parsers. (Deprecated, please see RDF.rb https://github.org/gkellogg/rdf and my other rel…
- ebnf 16 EBNF parser and generic parser generator
- sparql-grammar 9 SPARQL lexer and parser for RDF.rb. (Deprecated, now integrated in sparql gem).
- rdf-distiller 8 Translate any RDF format to any other using Ruby RDF gems
- github-lod 7 Provides DOAP, schema.org and FOAF representations of schema.org repositories
Repositories contributed to
- w3c/csvw 50 Documents produced by the CSV on the Web Working Group
- ruby-rdf/rdf-tabular 8 Tabular Data RDF Reader and JSON serializer
- ruby-rdf/rdf 264 RDF.rb is a pure-Ruby library for working with Resource Description Framework (RDF) data.
- ruby-rdf/sparql 45 Ruby SPARQL library
- structured-data/linter 41 Structured Data linter
Contributions in the last year 2,080 total Jul 4, 2014 – Jul 4, 2015
Longest streak 59 days April 1 – May 29
Current streak 9 days June 26 – July 4
- Pushed 15 commits to w3c/csvw Jun 28 – Jul 4
- Pushed 4 commits to ruby-rdf/rdf-tabular Jun 28 – Jul 1
- Pushed 1 commit to ruby-rdf/rdf-vocab Jun 30
- Pushed 1 commit to ruby-rdf/json-ld Jun 28
5 Pull Requests
- Open #651 Add MAY language for using CLDR symbols and number formats as request…
- Merged #644 Add tests to look for non-default metadata locations as published at …
- Merged #643 Change default for `trim` from `false` to `true`.
- Merged #637 Issue 631 iana magic number
- Merged #636 In Parsing Tabular Data, use "conditionally trim" ...
1 Issue reported
- Open #642 HTML Discovery note