Pomodoro extension for gnome-shell
- Provides a countdown timer in the gnome-shell top panel
- Keeps track of completed 25 minute cycles
More on pomodoro technique here.
- Optional LibKeybinder3 for global key bindings
Get from AUR
Direct from source
- Get zipball
- Extract email@example.com directory to ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/
- Enable the extension using gnome-tweak-tool (Shell Extensions -> Pomodoro Extension) or via following commandline: gsettings get org.gnome.shell enabled-extensions gsettings set org.gnome.shell enabled-extensions [<value from get above>, firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Press Alt + F2, and r in command to restart gnome-shell
Some of the default settings can be overridden in with $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/gnome-shell-pomodoro/gnome_shell_pomodoro.json (usually ~/.config/gnome-shell-pomodoro/gnome_shell_pomodoro.json) file. Please refer the wiki.
- Click on the panel item to toggle the timer state
GPL3. See COPYING for details.
- Bunch of cleanups, user interface awesomeness [Issue #37, Patch from @kamilprusko]
- Config options are changed to more meaningful names [above patch]
- Sound notification at end of a pomodoro break [Issue #26, Patch from @kamilprusko]
- System wide config file support [Patch from @mgrela]
- Support to skip breaks in case of persistent message [Patch from @amanbh]
- Some minor bug fixes, and keybinder3 requirement is now optional