- Introduced DexMergingStrategy option in BundleConfig that allows to skip dex merging for multidex applications with minSdk below 21.
- Conditional install-time modules can now depend on other install-time modules.
- Support generating and embedding source stamps in APKs generated from Android App Bundles.
build-apkscommand that allows to choose output format for generated APKs: APK Set archive or directory.
extract-apkscommand that allows to produce
metadata.jsonfile which contains information about extracted APKs: module name and delivery type of the APK.
- Duplicate assets in asset modules no longer permitted #181.
- Merge unconditional install-time modules into base module by default.
--overwrite(overwriteOutput) option to BuildBundleCommand.
bundletool extract-apkscommand that allows to output requested apks into zip archive.
- Forbid application downgrades in
- Java error 5 (access denied) when running install-apks from path with
adbfolder name #158.
bundletool install-multiple-apksthat allows to install multiple applications in one commit session.
- Asset modules are included for size computation in
- Support splits by texture compression format.
- Android Manifest uses the wrong style resource id when building a universal apk with dynamic features #68.
- Skip dex merging in universal APK for devices that have multidex support
- Support for keeping resources with given names in the master split.
--modules=__ALL__now also includes asset modules.