@BindsAPI for delegating
one binding to another
@Provides(type = ...)and
@Produces(type = ...)
- Allow injection of
- Report an error if a
@Scopeannotation is applied to an
- Remove the ability to set the production executor on a component builder.
- Ensure that no binding methods are binding framework types.
- New format of dependency traces in error messages
- Fixed bug: Exception when a binding in a parent that is used only in a subcomponent depends on a binding in the subcomponent
- Update to JavaPoet 1.6.1 and Google Java Format 1.0
NoSuchMethodErrorfrom Issue #356