This project hosts the new Ads common framework for Ruby, as well as the Ruby client libraries for the various SOAP-based Ads APIs at Google.
The Ruby client libraries make it easier to write Ruby clients to programmatically access your accounts.
Want to stay up-to-date with our latest releases? Subscribe to the master RSS feed on GitHub.
- Google AdWords and DoubleClick Ad Exchange Buyer API
- Google's DoubleClick For Publishers API
- Support for logging incoming and outgoing SOAP messages;
- Support for logging request information;
- Fully based on new Savon backend.
- Ruby19 and ruby18 compatible.
- ClientLogin, OAuth2.0 and OAuth2.0 JWT built-in authentication;
- Support for API calls to different environments (Production, Sandbox);
- Local validation for parameter number and type on API calls;
- Ruby-like syntax, by converting all method names and properties to snake_case instead of lowerCamelCase;
- Simplified development model by using arrays and hashes instead of solid objects;
- (AdWords) Support for tracking API unit usage;
- (AdWords) Full support for AdHoc reporting.
--Google Ads API Team