This codebase was created to demonstrate application frontend built with AppRun including CRUD operations, authentication, routing, pagination, and more.
We've gone to great lengths to adhere to the RealWorld community style guides & best practices.
This codebase has about 1000 lines of source code that can be gziped to 18K.
See a comparison from A Real-World Comparison of Front-End Frameworks with Benchmarks (2018 Update).
- Authenticate users via JWT (login/signup pages + logout button)
- CRU* users (sign up & settings page - no deleting required)
- CRUD Articles
- CR*D Comments on articles (no updating required)
- GET and display paginated lists of articles
- Favorite articles
- Follow other users
- Modal dialog for deleting articles and comments
- Static Typed
- AppRun CLI in console enabled
- Connect to the Redux devtool extensions
AppRun is a 3K library for developing applications using the elm inspired architecture and event pub and sub pattern.
Following articles have more details of this application and AppRun.
Pull requests are welcome.
Copyright (c) 2017 Yiyi Sun