What started in 2011 as a small and simple hobby project, known as Grepolis Report Converter (GRC),
kept growing over time to become GRCRT: Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools
Table of contents
- Script functions
GRCRT is offering a plethora of functions. Below are described the ones most commonly used.
Core function of the script. BBCode conversion makes sharing information just a few mouse clicks away.
What is it converting?
- most of the reports (battle reports with revolt being stirred up, will show an additional strategic information about the upstirred city)
- list of cities on an island
- list of players in an alliance
- troops movements
- individual orders (in case of an incoming attack, also with units shown by "Wisdom" spell)
- many more...
Where can the converted information be inserted?
- in-game messages
- in-game notes
- in-game forums
- external forums
What if BBcode is not suppoprted?
With GRCRT there is always a way to share a report
- convert to image
- URL to an online copy of the report
Army Builder Helper
Makes queueing troops easier by optimising transfers of resources. Type of unit and desired amount can be set separatley for each city.
Also known as "town search", can find following (in a desired radius):
- own cities
- specific player's cities
- specific alliance's cities
- inactive player's cities
- ghost towns (abandoned cities)
- any city
Source of information on lost/defeated units.
Also offering following functions:
- storing the wall for the current moment (maximum 10 records)
- comparison between saved records
- conversion of displayed information
- lost as an attacker
- defeated as an attacker
- lost as a defender
- defeated as a defender
- total of units lost/defeated
- difference in units lost/defeated (since last or any chosen, saved, wall record)
- no amounts, just icons
- any combination of the above
Quick and easy glance on all of the Academies in all of the cities, with the possibility of starting/canceling researches.
In addition to the above, script also provides:
- inserting smileys in messages, notes and in-game forums (with the possibility of adding own emoticons)
- audible signaling of an incoming attack (the source of which may also be a YouTube)
- list of own cities, sorted by distance in relation to a given city
- direct access to player/alliance/city statistics (displayed in an in-game window)
- information on potentially inactive players (no points of attack and/or expansion)
- recipes for game Events (Easter, Halloween etc)
We've prepared instructional videos for some of the most popular web browsers.
Do you want to see your name here? Have a read on our contribution guidelines
GRCRT is released under the GPL v3 license.