Clone this wiki locally
Ubertooth Zero was the first working prototype hardware platform of Project Ubertooth. It has been superseded by Ubertooth One.
- RP-SMA RF connector: connects to test equipment, antenna, or dummy load.
- CC2400 wireless transceiver IC.
- LPC175x ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller with Full-Speed USB 2.0.
- USB A plug: connects to host computer running Kismet or other host code.
- 2.4 GHz transmit and receive.
- Transmit power and receive sensitivity comparable to a Class 3 Bluetooth device.
- Non-standard JTAG connector.
- In-System Programming (ISP) serial connector.
- Expansion connector: intended for inter-Ubertooth communication or other future uses.
- Six indicator LEDs.