Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Ubertooth Zero was the first working prototype hardware platform of Project Ubertooth. It has been superseded by Ubertooth One.
- RP-SMA RF connector: connects to test equipment, antenna, or dummy load.
- CC2400 wireless transceiver IC.
- LPC175x ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller with Full-Speed USB 2.0.
- USB A plug: connects to host computer running Kismet or other host code.
- 2.4 GHz transmit and receive.
- Transmit power and receive sensitivity comparable to a Class 3 Bluetooth device.
- Non-standard JTAG connector.
- In-System Programming (ISP) serial connector.
- Expansion connector: intended for inter-Ubertooth communication or other future uses.
- Six indicator LEDs.