GREE Haskell test-sandbox
This repository hosts the GREE Haskell collection of test-sandbox packages:
- test-sandbox: A framework to start external applications in a controlled environment for system tests
- test-sandbox-hunit: A wrapper around HUnit to write assertions in the Test.Sandbox monad
- test-sandbox-quickcheck: Run QuickCheck property tests in the Test.Sandbox monad
- test-framework-sandbox: Interface Test.Sandbox with the test-framework package
- hspec-test-sandbox: Utilities for Hspec to write assertions in the Test.Sandbox monad
More details and examples can be found on the project page on github.
A full example project can be found here: GREE Flare system test suite.