rst2resume - Resumes using Restructured Text (rst)
- Install Python, understand how to use the cli. On OSX, this is built in.
git clone email@example.com:gregglind/rst2resume.git
pip install docutils
- copy files from the example directory, season to taste
resume.htmlas you see fit. Main things:
.. class:: pagebreakbefore sections that need a pdf page break
- add/remove extra classes if you need more styles
- add/remove styles in style.css as you like
- On OSX, I use the
makeitscript. Look at it if you want to see the actual commands. They should be installed by default.
- Webkit does poorly with the
pageand other 'css -> print' media formatting directives.
- Automating the
makeitbits is a little thin/hard/impossible.
See further discussion: http://writeonly.wordpress.com/