GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET
GroupDocs.Comparison is a lightweight library that allows you to merge and diff two versions of a document. Supported file formats include: PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, ODT, TXT, HTML.
The core of GroupDocs.Comparison library consists of five main components: Words, Pdf, Slides, Cells and Text and Common . Each main component is divided into Contracts, Domain, that implements it, and Core component which compares documents using features specific for certain document type.
Common component contains algorithms, which are used by every main component, common objects and enumerations. All five main components have reference on Common.
The Facade component gives an opportunity to simplify access to Comparison API and unites all comparison types into one API. Facade gives an ability to compare documents with all supported formats, and revise the changes from result document.
|Examples||Contains the package of all .NET examples (C#) and sample files that will help you learn how to use product features.|
|Showcases||Contains the Frontend Examples to help you learn how to Implement product features in a Web-UI based application.|
|Plugins||Contains the Visual Studio Plugins which will download examples and GroupDocs.Comparison Library without any efforts.|
- Website: www.groupdocs.com
- Product Home: GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET
- API Reference: GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API Reference
- Documentation: GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET Documentation
- Installation: GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET NuGet Package
- Free Support: GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET Free Support Forum
- Paid Support: GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET Paid Support Helpdesk
- Blog: GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET Blog