GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET
GroupDocs.Watermark is a library for adding text and image watermarks to documents of different formats. It also provides an easy way to search and remove previously added watermarks (including watermarks added by third-party tools). Supported file formats include MS Word documents, MS PowerPoint documents, MS Excel documents, PDF documenst, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, and many more.
|Examples||Contains the package of all .NET examples (C#) and sample files that will help you learn how to use API features.|
How to Run the Examples
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from the above button.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- In the extracted files and folders, you can see solution file for C# Project.
- The project is created in Visual Studio 2019, but the solution file is compatible with Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and higher.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- On the first run, the dependencies will automatically be downloaded via NuGet.
- Data folder at the root folder of Examples contains some sample input templates used in code examples. It is mandatory that you download the Data folder along with the examples project.
- Open Program.cs file, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please find more details for how to run the examples here.
- Website: www.groupdocs.com
- Product Home: GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET
- Installation: GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET NuGet Package
- API References: GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET API Reference Guide
- Documentation: GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET Documentation
- Free Support: GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET Free Support Forum
- Paid Support: GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET Paid Support Helpdesk
- Blog: GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET Blog